[Sca-cooks] RE: Food Network Chocolate thing

Joanne Clyde jmknoppe at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 12 15:23:24 PST 2005

My husband and I traditionally host a "Chocolate Tasting Party" around
Valentinte's day, however we had to postpone it this year.  My Valentine's
day weekend is feeling strangely empty without the 25-30 different types of
chocolate that gets tasted.

Just thought I'd share.

Anyone else done something like this... or have any suggestions for a good
chocolate we can include?  Most of what we get comes from "Cost plus world
market" for different chocolates and we're looking for something "new" and
"different" to include.

Geertruyt