[Sca-cooks] 1st Week of Lent, done, Success and reprieve!!

Marcus Loidolt mjloidolt at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 14 16:40:42 PST 2005

Well, yesterday was the First Sunday of Lent!! I was
more than usually happy to see the Day of
Resurrection!
Every Sunday is celebrated as a miniture Easter/Pasch,
therefore fasting or any kind of penance is forbidden,
and I had a wonderful steak, all warm, rare and
bleeding!! With butter for the bread and cheesecake
for dessert! Today it's back to the fast, vegan,
water!
My parents got permission from our church to eat meat
today in celebration of the saints day, Valentine, it
is their 50th Meeting Anniversary.

Johann

=====
www.geocities.com/mjloidolt/marcus_page.html
"Let Charity be your hallmark and model for all you do,
if it is not loving, don't do it, it it is loving,
let nothing stop you from doing whatever is needed!"
(St. John Neumann)
"Have no fear or doubt anything and everything you give in this life will be paid back ahundred fold in the next"