[Sca-cooks] Re:Sally Grainger Lecture

Devra at aol.com Devra at aol.com
Mon Feb 21 16:02:09 PST 2005

        I have just confirmed this with the Culinary Historians of NY
secretary. Sally Grainger will be giving a lecture on Apicius on March 31 at the NY
Academy of Medicine, registration 6:30, with the talk to being at 7 pm. Light
refreshments will be served (they're working with the caterers about this one
right now.) Admission fee is $30, or $25 for members.
     The secretary didn't have any information about Ms Grainger's forthcomig
translation of Apicius, which Prospect Books has been promising for about 2
years now. Ms Grainger worked with Andrew Dalby on 'Classical Cookbook'.
     I'm really eager to go to this one!
            Devra

Devra Langsam
www.poisonpenpress.com