[Sca-cooks] kumiss

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Feb 22 19:02:58 PST 2005

Drakey commented:
> I've just got them eating the nicer recipes from ASFTQ and drinking
> kumiss (bastardized from Cow's milk). Gerbils? Nyuh...
Huh? You got who drinking kumiss? Or is this another "Drakey" story?
Did they need to go to the emergency room?

Seriously, I'd be interested in more details or recipes for my
kumiss-msg file, when/if you can find time from your new puppy. Have
you had a chance to compare this kumiss made from cow's milk to that
made from mare's milk?

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas