[Sca-cooks] Savoury Tosted Cheese Goo

ysabeau ysabeau at mail.ev1.net
Tue Feb 1 09:52:48 PST 2005

Hey! None of this making your own cheese!

My goo was gooey and it stayed on the bread nicely. It was just
kind of grainey...kind of like brownie batter, if that makes
sense. Maybe the grains were a bit smaller but you get the idea.

I ended up making openfaced cheesesteak sandwiches on toast with
mine. It was really yummy. Kind of a medieval SOS!

I think I'll stop by Central Market on the way home tonight to see
what they may have...So many suggestions!

Thanks!
Ysabeau