[Sca-cooks] Savoury Tosted Cheese Goo

Ysabeau ysabeau at mail.ev1.net
Tue Feb 1 15:58:41 PST 2005

Okay, I stopped at CM on the way home and gathered a variety of cheeses. I
have quark, brie, Cheshire, Fontina, and some Asiago. I was iffy on the
Asiago but they had one that was really soft. The other two brands of Asiago
were a "harder" cheese. I figured that it wouldn't go to waste because I
love Asiago cheese.

Wish me luck!