[Sca-cooks] Savoury Tosted Cheese Goo

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Feb 2 00:13:21 PST 2005

  Ysabeau replied:
> > Hey! None of this making your own cheese!
> >
> > Why not?
>
> ~lol~ Just because I don't have the time or knowledge to do it myself
Well, you might want to start with reading through these files:
cheese-lnks       (15K) 10/ 1/04    Links to medieval and modern cheese
                                        by Dame Aoife Finn of Ynos Mon.
cheese-msg       (124K)  3/28/04    Medieval cheese. Recipes.
fresh-cheeses-msg (43K)  3/28/04    Fresh cheeses such as ricotta,
cream cheese
                                        and cottage cheese. Non-aged
cheeses.
Cheese-Making-art (30K)  9/29/97    "Cheese Making for the Compleat
Novice" by
                                        Lady Aoife Finn.
cheesemaking-msg (100K)  1/23/05    Comments and info. on cheesemaking.
Recipes.

I have attended several interesting SCA classes over the years.
Sometime I will finally get around to trying this.
>  before Saturday morning!
Well yes, that is a small problem. :-) I was noting with interest the
simple, fresh cheese directions given by Lady Brighid. But I also
realized, being such a procrastinator, that I will be lucky to have
something by this Saturday, even using store-bought cheeses.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com