[Sca-cooks] Iron Chef a go

nickiandme at att.net nickiandme at att.net
Wed Feb 2 05:10:58 PST 2005

One thing you might want to do - is timed start/stops.  Each group gets x amount of time from the time they pick up their box until they deliver their final presentation.

We did this last year and it worked out great for everyone.  We had the first team pick up their box, then half an hour later, the next group picked up theirs, etc. until all four groups had picked up their boxes.  Then two hours after the first group picked up their box they were supposed to present their results to the judges.  The judges then had half an hour for each entrant.

Kateryn