[Sca-cooks] Re: Invalid food

ysabeau ysabeau at mail.ev1.net
Wed Feb 2 10:18:12 PST 2005

When I was really sick with strep throat, the only thing that I
could handle was ICE COLD celestial seasonings lemon zinger tea
with no sugar...watered down quite a bit more than I usually do.
The cold helped ease the soreness of my throat. I had to go
through three rounds of antibiotics before finding one that
worked...I lost 15 lbs or so over the course of three weeks.

Ysabeau