[Sca-cooks] Noty or Notye

Micheal dmreid at hfx.eastlink.ca
Wed Feb 2 14:53:28 PST 2005

 I am not convinced either actually. That it isn`t the same or a close
cousin. I do know it did not have hazelnuts or leaves. Because my lady ate
the dish and she is allergic to hazel nuts, and I suspect hazel leaves.
  But that was before I was doing my own redactions. The person may simply
have replaced the hazels with walnuts. Along with removing the leaves as
well.

 Da