[Sca-cooks] Noty or Notye

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Feb 4 11:21:54 PST 2005

You wrote originally--

Greetings
  I once had a dish of Noty or Notye can`t remember which that was creamy
instead clear broth would anyone have the recipe. I know its in one of the
books but I can not remember which one.
 Walnuts, Sausage meat, and cream, were some of the ingredients.
 Thanks Da

Would the group have a description of the feast with a list of ingredients
in their files? The recipe with a translation into more modern English
appears in Cindy's book, so it would have been out there in the early 1990's.
She didn't do a redaction of it.

Johnnae