[Sca-cooks] Basque, Northern Spain, Catalan, Southern France

Micheal dmreid at hfx.eastlink.ca
Sun Feb 6 10:40:01 PST 2005

 For the first not yet do I speak or read Spanish or the other languages,
but I will sooner or later at least read them.
  Second modern translations of  Northern Spanish, Basque , Catalan,
Southern France  period books would be great or I do double work with an
online dictionary .
 Da
 P.S.
  Thanks for the list so far.