[Sca-cooks] Lemons in Middle English

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Sun Feb 6 19:03:35 PST 2005

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> I'm a librarian.  Also, I've had that site bookmarked for quite a
> while.  Among other things, it contains the text of "Two
> Fifteenth-Century Cookery-Books" and "Rules for Serving a Lord at Table".

Woo Hoo, thanks for posting that URL, Brighid. It's a great read ;-)

Am playing in "Rules for Serving a Lord at Table" at the moment- had been
one of those things that I had been meaning to look into, and just hadn't
had time ;-) I guess I've been on this "Lyste" too long- it really is pretty
easy, if you relax and go with the flow ;-)

Saint Phlip,
CoD

 Blacksmith's credo.

cat.