[Sca-cooks] Estrella Cooks Get Together

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 7 10:39:04 PST 2005

I can miss some tournaments but probably none of the
battles. So earlier in the week would probably be best.
Maybe even an afternoon type get-together. I do
plan on doing the Ansteorran Pas and marshalling the
Ladies Tourney though. Otherwise I'm free, tourney-wise.

But, I can't say much because I'm just going there to
mooch food from you all. I doubt I'll be able to cook
much. Although I have a suspiciion that my camp mates
will want me too cook at least one dinner as "rent".

Gunthar