[Sca-cooks] Estrella Cooks

caointiarn caointiarn1 at juno.com
Mon Feb 7 15:18:06 PST 2005

> Bad Gwen Cat, no sushi!!!  While I really like Friday 10-noon, I just
realized  that the schedule I was looking at lists tourneys, BUT it does NOT
list regularly scheduled  WAR SCENARIOS.  By going for Friday noonish (or
even  Saturday) we would be excluding our own dear Evil List  Administrator,
Papa Gunther!<

    How about Artemisian encampment Friday evening?  There is that
greatsword Tourney, and afterwards (or during) we could sip a beverage and
nibble on goodies, put names to faces, and go on from there!   I have a six
pack from a Montana Brewery, and a couple nice bottles of wine from a
"neighboring" vintner . . . . . and pound cake . . . .
Caointiarn