[Sca-cooks] Lemons in Middle English

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Mon Feb 7 18:36:25 PST 2005

This is coincident with the date and location for James Lancaster (of the
East India Company) dosing his crew with citrus juice.  My information says
that was done just for his crew.  This raises the question of whether the
cure was generalized for the whole of the East India Company or whether your
source generalized and isolated incident.

Bear