[Sca-cooks] Lemons in Middle English

James Prescott prescotj at telusplanet.net
Mon Feb 7 19:31:04 PST 2005

Same voyage.  Captain Lancaster, though in overall command of the
four ships, used the juices for his own crew only, which suggests
that it was not Company policy at the time of his voyage.  It is
suggested that he was experimenting (in the event, at the expense
of the crews of the other three ships).

Thorvald