[Sca-cooks] Pots and Pans

Mairi Ceilidh jjterlouw at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 7 19:00:56 PST 2005

Good topic!

1.  My grandmother's cast iron--all nine tons of it (my husband will verify
that I do not exaggerate much there)
2.  Le Creuset--I always get at least one new piece on the way to Pennsic
3.  Farberware stainless--just like my mother owns, but never used much (why
do you think I had to learn to cook?)
4.  Huge, heavy pots from the restaurant supply--anybody got one bigger than
my 80 qt. pot 'o doom?

I keep adding to an already prodigious collection.  Can one ever have too
many pots and pans (or gadgets, ooooo, I love gadgets!)?

Mairi Ceilidh