[Sca-cooks] Pots and Pans

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Mon Feb 7 19:07:32 PST 2005

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> 4.  Huge, heavy pots from the restaurant supply--anybody got one bigger
than
> my 80 qt. pot 'o doom?

Not sure how much my cast iron soup pot holds, but it's 32" across at the
rim. Happens to be exactly the right size for my Omigosh wok to serve as a
lid.

Several people here on the List have seen it- I take it to Pennsic.

I think my favorite cooking implement is my wok- can feed just me, or a
dozen people. If this job comes through, though, I'll be getting the Omigawd
wok I spotted- 36" diameter. Either will fit nicely on my forge, and it
makes life right convenient for camping events.

Saint Phlip,
CoD

 Blacksmith's credo.

cat.