[Sca-cooks] Pots and Pans

Mairi Ceilidh jjterlouw at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 7 19:24:45 PST 2005

> Not sure how much my cast iron soup pot holds, but it's 32" across at the
> rim. Happens to be exactly the right size for my Omigosh wok to serve as a
> lid.
>
> Several people here on the List have seen it- I take it to Pennsic.

***Now I have pot envy.  I don't have an iron pot larger than about 15-20
quarts.  I must get down to where you are next Pennsic.  I am going to
commit murder if my backup help bails on me again this year on the night of
the cook's list gathering (men!).

> I think my favorite cooking implement is my wok- can feed just me, or a
> dozen people. If this job comes through, though, I'll be getting the
Omigawd
> wok I spotted- 36" diameter. Either will fit nicely on my forge, and it
> makes life right convenient for camping events.

***I want one of those SO bad.  The only one I ever saw in this backwater
was many years ago when I couldn't afford it.  Next time I find a giant wok
it is mine!

> Saint Phlip,
> CoD
<snip>