[Sca-cooks] RE: Midrealm News Regarding Cooks

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Mon Feb 7 19:46:11 PST 2005

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> > And, let's not forget loud congratulations for Doc,, who's actually
> > fairly
> > new to the EK, so that tells you what kind of contribution he must be
> > making
>
> Thank you - though I'm actually in the Midrealm, and have been cooking
> here for about 4 years.  ;-)
>

> - Doc

Sorry, Doc- I have the EK on my mind, for some reason ;-) And you were
fairly new when we started talking, so you'll be new forever ;-)

Still want to actually meet you, instead of being told much later that you
were there to meet me and I got busy ;-) You coming to Pennsic this year?

Saint Phlip,
CoD

 Blacksmith's credo.

cat.