[Sca-cooks] RE: Authenticity police?

Micheal dmreid at hfx.eastlink.ca
Tue Feb 8 10:27:55 PST 2005

 Dear Lady
  You are without reservation not in the category of people my rant was
about.
  Nor  are most of the members of this list regardless of their replies or
rants in reproaching the topic.
  My exasperation is with those who use "that's not period" as means to
belittle some one who does the work.
  My personal experience with Authenticity police is with people who do
exactly that.
  I do not consider them in any why shape or form Authentist but practicing
insultist.
  I was not attempting to flaming a person in my missive but the phrase in
and of itself.
  Most likely "Authenticity Police" is as bad a phrase as "not period" and
should be change to represent those of whom I was talking.
  The phrase will remain one I attack when no research or attempt is made to
be period by the insultist.
 Da
 Now pardon me as I get out my pick and shovel to dig my way out of  this
social blunder.
 For have the temerity to state dislike of a particular phrase, which most
of us hate.