[Sca-cooks] Midrealm News Regarding Cooks

ekoogler1 at comcast.net ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 8 10:37:13 PST 2005

Same, same here in Atlantia.  I guess the logic here is that we look to see if the person has contributed any new knowledge to the "body of knowledge"...and those who do research for their feasts and make every effort to serve authentically period feasts are doing just that...especially if they try new things.

Kiri