[Sca-cooks] Pots and Pans

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Feb 8 16:30:01 PST 2005

I have a rather motley collection which has been bought
over the years. I tend to shop price and need.
Skillets, I often buy on sale just to try a brand
or new type of surface. I have lots of these.
There are some Calphalon skillets and one stock pot plus some others
mostly purchased
at the warehouse sales run by the company.
I also own Le Creuset, including a set of 3 purchased
on sale 26 years or so ago for the price of $25. There's
a Cuisinart standard 2 quart saucepan. I have two copper
sugar boiling pans plus a preserving kettle. I also own
some really nice non-stick Berndes pieces too. Those I buy
if the price is good. Then I have all the other things like the wok,
the griddles, bakestones, fondue set, etc. Some visionsware too.
And there are  cast iron pieces  plus I ended up with a lot
of Revereware from family dying and leaving me pieces of that.

Johnnae