[Sca-cooks] Estrella Sunday perhaps?

caointiarn caointiarn1 at juno.com
Tue Feb 8 16:10:21 PST 2005

Sunday lunch is not good for me, coz I'm presuming I will be expected to
attend the Laurel's exhibition (the thing formerly known as Laurel's Prize
Tourney}since I am the A&S Champion.  And I do want to attend!  Then there
is the Queen's Tea at 2:00p.    I'm still in favor of both Friday gigs:
Lunch at the Outlands encampment (noon), and then "cocktail hour" at The
Artemisian encampment (7:00p).  I can make both.  Time is running
ut  --I'll need to go offline (and sign off the List) Thursday night!
Caointairn