[Sca-cooks] Estrella Cooks Sunday perhaps

Cat . tgrcat2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 8 15:36:47 PST 2005

The ELA noted Sunday lunch might be nice.
I am guessing noon-2 on Sunday might be functional?
Again, IF Artemesia is not going to host, I would
offer Scola as a location.
(yep, am leaving the location entirely to Caointiarn,
and the date and time entirely to the ELA.)

My ride will be leaving around 4, and Outlands Rapier
tourney is at 10 (though I dont have to fight in that,
and have not been asked to MOL or marshal that,
soooooooo........) That should still leave enough time
between for a party.  (Though I may revise my
contribution, not sure I would trust shrimp quite that
long in a cooler, even if they did start frozen in
Denver on Tuesday evening.)

Im sure with this many good cooks united we can come
up with something that works for most?  (Though Cailte
was kind enough to point out, that even with a large
spatula you cant find one time to herd all the cats
together.)

In Service (and continued indecision)
Gwen Cat