Boredom- was- Re: [Sca-cooks] Out of the etc...

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Tue Feb 8 19:24:34 PST 2005

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> Well... I'm done. We have graduated to non- communication in this thread.
> I've got research  calling me.
>
> It's been...err...fun??
>
> Andrea
> busy authenticist

Yeah, I agree. I'm working out a pattern for a pair of conceivably period
boots for my persona- Marc Carlson gave me the style and the techniques that
were in use at that time, now I've got to size and execute them, AND I'm
trying to work out how to build that wooden forge, as used in the 12th
century. Anybody got a billy goat they don't need? I need bellows, too ;-)

You know, I kinda wonder what might happen if people spent all their energy
trying to become more period in their doings, instead of trying to argue
about why they don't have to be period ;-)

Ah, well, to each their own, I guess...

Saint Phlip,
CoD

 Blacksmith's credo.