[Sca-cooks] Out of the food topic altogether rantAuthenticitypolice

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 8 23:28:53 PST 2005

--- "Laura C. Minnick" <lcm at jeffnet.org> wrote:

>> Now this is Gunthar's living room, and his call, but this mommy thinks
> there's some corners that need standing in.
>
> Cut it out.

I've already offered to take the topic off-list so as not to swamp the boat.  That having been
said.....you know you can ignore the topic if it ruffles your feathers, right?  This is a
recurring problem in the SCA, and obviously there are a good many people on the list who have an
opinion on it.  I happen to think it needs further discussion, but I have offered to do it away
from those with more delicate sensibilites.

WdG

=====
Through teeth of sharks, the Autumn barks.....and Winter squarely bites me.