[Sca-cooks] Out of the food topic altogether rantAuthenticitypolice

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Tue Feb 8 22:34:59 PST 2005

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!

For the love of little green apples (or other small foodstuffs) can't we
just stop this! Now, before I throw my monitor out the window! I don't know
if the moon is in a weird phase or if someone slipped something in the
breakfast porridge, but the level of snark, snippiness, thin skin and
irritability the past couple of days has been incredible! I'm so tired of
"You were being mean-" "I was not mean, you were nasty-" "I think you're
both rude!" "Rude! Who's being rude!" You said-" "I didn't say that, you
took me out of context-" etc ad infinitum.

Now this is Gunthar's living room, and his call, but this mommy thinks
there's some corners that need standing in.

Cut it out.

Mean Ol' Aunty 'Lainie