[Sca-cooks] An apology to one member and notification to the others

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 9 11:39:31 PST 2005

This morning I posted something to the list, basically about
courtesy and the recent nastiness on my list. To do this I
replied to a post and then erased the contents instead of
just composing a new letter and addressing it.

Well, it appears that it only got sent to the one person.
I don't even know who it was.

So, if you recieved a nastygram from the ELA, please do
not take it personally. It wasn't directed specifically at
you and, you can even post it to the list as it was
supposed to have been.

I do apologize to this person if I caused distress that
wasn't meant to be.

So, let this be a warning to everyone, check your address
line, even when you think you are posting to the list.
I guess this was the opposite of the private email going
to a list.

Gunthar