[Sca-cooks] Pots and Pans

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 9 20:12:08 PST 2005

--- "Pixel, Goddess and Queen" <pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com> wrote:
> And I have a pressure cooker that I should use more, and a crock pot,

You know, in all of my cooking career (both professional and home) I have never used a crockpot!
I have used professional slow cookers (AltoShaam, Wolf, etc), but never one for the home.  I see
all kinds of people using them, and always mean to pick one up, but never think about it when I am
in the market.

I think this year will be the Year of The Crock Pot for me.

William de Grandfort

 and
> about a quarter of the pans and such left from my grandfather's bakery
> (and how many turk's head molds does one *really* need, anyway) and all my
> wedding cake paraphenalia. And I do not own a microwave. Because there is
> no counter space for it. :-)
>
> At the moment I can't buy kitchen gadgets because I have nowhere to put
> them. I used to stash them in the basement, but we have a tenant now, so
> there's no spare room down there. I suppose it's probably a good thing.
> ;-)
>
> Margaret FitzWilliam

=====
Through teeth of sharks, the Autumn barks.....and Winter squarely bites me.