[Sca-cooks] a Lenten question-

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Feb 9 22:38:55 PST 2005

Really? Who'd a thunk it! A fake that contains the real thing! (lol!)
I don't generally do milk or cream in anything except cold cereal and an
occasional latte.  I betcha almond milk *would* be good in Chai or tea,
though.....
hmmmm....
--maire, finding this all very intriguing, although already suffering
from a severe chocolate jones.....