[Sca-cooks] So you want to be a Medieval or Renaissance Cook?

Jessica Tiffin melisant at iafrica.com
Wed Feb 9 22:43:39 PST 2005

At 06:32 AM 2/10/05, Lonnie D. Harvel wrote:
>Many of you on this list have sites up with recipes and pointers.
>Perhaps you could remind us of those by emailing them to this list.

Various articles/recipes and a "Beginners' Guide" are up on my site at
http://users.iafrica.com/m/me/melisant/cook/cook.htm.  Some of the recipe
collections are not ideal for beginners, though, since I tend to cook from
the original recipe and don't always give exact measurements.  I'm trying
to update them slowly, though!

JdH

Baroness Jehanne de Huguenin (Jessica Tiffin) * Drachenwald Chronicler
Shire of Adamastor, Cape Town, South Africa
melisant at iafrica.com ***  http://users.iafrica.com/m/me/melisant
The number of sauces at the feast is directly proportional to the length of
your dags times the cost of the material. (Alexandre sur le Mer,
Silverwing's Laws)