[Sca-cooks] My experience with the Savory Tosted Cheese contest

Bill Fisher liamfisher at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 06:11:57 PST 2005

==========
> --------
>     Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
> StefanliRous at austin.rr.com

I wouldn't let it phase you too much.  It sounds like you intruded on
someone's small domain that they wanted absolute control in and they
handled it in a less than civilized manner.  They  flung their poo at you
like a screaming monkey.  They should have at least expected a
walk-on cheese chef.  She should have at least been gracious enough
to let you exhibit your wares.

Sorry it happend dude, but don't let the monkeys keep you from doing
what you want to do.

Cadoc

                                    - William Gibson