[Sca-cooks] Re: Estrella Get Together

Cat . tgrcat2001 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 10 10:30:23 PST 2005

Looking forward to it, Oatmeal Rosemary sounds YUMMY,
warm sounds fitting.  may have to see if I can at
least swing by the ball. Though I dont have a dance
card, it would be fun to have a partner for Amaroso.

Rain... EWWWWWwwwww, that is the one thing I REALLY
dont want to have to deal with (well, ok, snow would
be worse but....)  Everyone do warm dry sunny
dances????

Gwen (didImentionImaCatandwedontlikecoldandwet)Cat

-----------various folk wrote:---------------

Same here, though I'll be off to the ball on Friday
night (I've already got
>dances promised!).  I suppose if there are still
people hanging around
>after the dancing, I could stop back by.

I'll come by but I also have a dance ticket at the
Ball I need go get
punched.

>Arwen

Gunthar
(Going to be a busy week)
I might be able to make this.  Will bring something
WARM - it is
supposed to be wet Friday.  Boo hiss.

Selene