[Sca-cooks] wow kitchen

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 10 14:17:18 PST 2005

>Hrm, those Vulcans look like pizza ovens to me, not broilers.
>Then again I am thinking Salamander when I think broiler....
>Oh, the things I could do in there :-)  *schemes*
>

>Cadoc

Pretty much the same thing. I was viewing them as pizza ovens
also. But they are basically top-heating ovens and not good for
any kind of slow baking I considered them more apt as salamander
type uses. And I think the one on the bottom is slightly bigger
than the other two. I'm curious about that.

Gunthar