[Sca-cooks] My experience with the Savory Tosted Cheese Contest

Bill Fisher liamfisher at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 14:19:22 PST 2005

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 10:23:57 -0600, Michael Gunter
<countgunthar at hotmail.com> wrote:

> But, to prevent me from sounding too stuffy, it sounds
> like it was fun. Bryn Gwlad is famous for introducing the
> notorious "Cheese Goo" to the kingdom.
>
> >Kind Regards,
> >Clara von Ulm
>
> Gunthar

Aside from Stefan's negative experience, this sounds like fun
actually and maybe other versions should be tried?  I'm
always dubious of personal contests though.  I'd rather it
was an official event done by the local group as part of the
larger event.

"And now Savory Toasted Cheese, by interpretive dance."

There are a lot of recipes that I think this could be done with,
but I can't think of any right now.  Have the folks document their
redaction process and the end result.

Frumenty maybe?

Cadoc

                                    - William Gibson