[Sca-cooks] RE: Dutch Recipes was Scary Period Food

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Feb 10 19:41:43 PST 2005

Cadoc asked:
> On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 10:40:21 -0500, Jenn Strobel
> <jenn.strobel at gmail.com> wrote:
>> 165 On cooking wether-penis
>> Take the wether penis, fill it between skin and flesh, you should
>> begin near the thin flat-piece, and so additionally onwards. The
>> filling should be: young parsley, thyme, noble marjoram very well
>
>> Thoughts?
>>
>> Odriana
>
> Know any therapies I can go to so reading recipes like this
> doesn't make me flinch?
I don't know. Some of these still make me flinch, the first time read.
Maybe "read out loud the contents of the following file five times".
:-)
organ-meats-msg   (86K) 10/20/04    Period cooking of organ meats.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-MEATS/organ-meats-msg.html

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas