[Sca-cooks] RE: Dutch Recipes was Scary Period Food

Jenn Strobel jenn.strobel at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 08:49:20 PST 2005

We actually cooked this for an event, but not using actual penis.  We
used chunks of beef, and it actually made a very nice stew.  We called
it "Faux Wether-penis Stew" on the menu :-)

Odriana

On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 07:53:44 -0800, Susan Fox-Davis
<selene at earthlink.net> wrote:
> In commemoration, last night I purchased several pairs of pure wool sox.
>  <grin>
>
> I suppose I could ask for wether-penis but they would really look at me
> funny at the butcher shop.  At least the Chinese market has bull-pizzle
> in the frozen section so I wouldn't have to actually talk to anybody
> about it.  But that is chopped into shorter sections so it would not
> make as good a casing for the egg-currant-spice filling.
>
> Selene, back on topic
>
> Sue Clemenger wrote:
>
> > And I can vouch for her asking just that, on one of the lists.
> > Good timing, Selene!
> > --maire
> >
> > Susan Fox-Davis wrote:

> >> And I was on two other lists today, soliciting suggestions for a
> >> confirmed
> >> City Kid from Sunny Caid to cope with unaccustomed cold and/or rainy
> >> conditions at Estrella.
> >>
> >> I said I was a ... Wait for it...
> >>
> >> Weather weenie.
> >>
> >> Uh Oh.

"Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring
production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid."
-Frank Zappa