[Sca-cooks] Pots and Pans

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Feb 12 01:24:37 PST 2005

Cailte asked:
> my husband brought as his dowry (hehheh) a humonstrous
> copper apple butter pot.  it's huge!  can anyone help me
> with what i can do with the copper pot o' doom?
boat-building-msg (40K)  9/ 6/01    Building boats using medieval
techniques.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/TRAVEL/boat-building-msg.html
bathing-msg       (21K)  2/14/00    Bathing and cleanliness in the
Middle Ages.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/PERSONAL/bathing-msg.html
washing-msg       (26K)  4/ 6/94    Washing different fabrics. How to
wash and
                                        what not to wash.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/TEXTILES/washing-msg.html
:-)