[Sca-cooks] a Lenten question-

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Feb 12 01:52:44 PST 2005

> --maire, who found a LOT of potential recipes in her cookbooks tonight,
> but might break down and have sushi for one meal ;-P (eel, yummmmmmm!)
eels-msg          (26K) 10/11/04    Eel dishes. Getting and cleaning
eels.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-MEATS/eels-msg.html

I've had canned eel, but never fresh/frozen. Sometime I'm going to try
one/some of the medieval recipes. Of course, I'll have to find a source
of eel, although I suspect one of the Asian markets might have it.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com