[Sca-cooks] a Lenten question-

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sat Feb 12 10:23:41 PST 2005

I don't know where our 2 sushi places in town actually get most of their
fish--I suspect it's flown in, specifically for them.  Certainly, it's
not the sort of thing/variety the ordinary person would find in a market
here--we're too far inland, and too small a town. I've never actually
had any kind of eel except the smoked variety, which is very tasty.
--maire