[Sca-cooks] a Lenten question-

Susan Browning daubrecicourt at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 13 09:26:37 PST 2005

I did it last year as an experiment.  I am not Catholic, but wanted the
experience.  It certainly was interesting, and we have much more access to
non seasonal food, and vegan items that make it a little easier.  Did you
know that all but one of the major brands of margerine contain milk
products?

Eleanor d'Aubrecicourt