[Sca-cooks] Re: lenten question

she not atamagajobu at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 12 17:48:45 PST 2005

 Sat, 12 Feb 2005 19:29:25 -0500
From: Bill Fisher
Platina was a health nut, the name of the book is _On Right Pleasure
and Good Health_
and it is credited with being one of the first diet/health books
written from a more modern
seeming poiont of view. That being food affects your health.Cadoc

well, yes, but how many health food nuts give you deliciously decadent recipes with no more moralizing than "and if you eat this you'll probably die"  ? I love platina, he sounds just like eyore..the one he suggested feeding to your enemies was great!

gisele