[Sca-cooks] a Lenten question-

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Sat Feb 12 19:05:37 PST 2005

Sorry, "The Hiram Key" isn't scholarship, it's speculative clap-trap and
sloppy to boot.  Dr. Robert Lomas is an EE with advanced research in solid
state physics.  Christopher Knight has a degree in advertising and graphic
design.

The book I was referring to is John Dominic Crossan and Johnathan L. Reed's
"In Search of Paul:  How Jesus' Apostle Opposed Rome's Empire with God's
Kingdom."  Crossan is Professor Emeritus of Religious Studies at DePaul
University, Chicago.  Crossan is also the author of "The Historical Jesus"
and several other works on early Christianity.

Bear