[Sca-cooks] RE: Food Network Chocolate thing

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sat Feb 12 19:12:53 PST 2005

How about chocolate with capsicum peppers in it? I've seen it for sale.
  I've actually purchased it, at least once.  It's very interesting.
Reminded me of the choclatl cookies someone on this list (Phlip?) made
once.  Sweet, but with a nice bite.
While my first preference is for really dark, bittersweet chocolate, I
do actually like a variety.  And I enjoy additives.  About the only one
I didn't care for was lavender.
Oh, my.  All of a sudden, all I can think of now is chocolate-white,
bittersweet, flavored, plain, dipped, liquid, solid, covering nuts or
marzipan or found in ice cream....
*sigh*
It's going to be a loooong 37 more days....
--maire