[Sca-cooks] soup recipe?

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Sun Feb 13 10:53:16 PST 2005

Any idea what the cookbook it was or when it was you
were looking at it? If you can narrow it down to a British
book or American book, SCA published or commercial,
chances are we can locate the volume and produce the actual
recipe. Cover art? focus of book?

Johnnae
(you wouldn't believe how often librarians get asked to do this)