[Sca-cooks] soup recipe?

Alexa mysticgypsy1008 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 13 15:34:29 PST 2005

Honestly I do not remember.  The girl that brought her
books brought me 3 or 4 to look thru.  About all I
remember is that it was all in english, well, as best
it can be before the redactation and translation.  But
it had the original, the translation and then the
modern measurments were in standard not metric units.
If that helps.

Alexa

ps, thanks to those that have already responded.

--- Johnna Holloway <johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu>