[Sca-cooks] Reproduction pottery

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 14 06:03:17 PST 2005

Susan Fox-Davis wrote:

>Mercy aka Artemesia is indeed one of Master Hroar's apprentices.  Mistress
>Huette is her in-kingdom "faculty advisor" as it were.  She is definitely
>one to watch in any kingdom!  <cheery smile>
>
>Selene

I agree.  In fact, if any kind of a recommendation is needed to get her
whatever is the next level of A&S award from her Kingdom, consider this
to be one.  I know that her dedication to producing period pieces that
are well-documented is superb and believe that she should be a Laurel if
she isn't already being considered for one.

Kiri