[Sca-cooks] Perioid versus period

Lawrence Bayne shonsu_78 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 14 11:53:48 PST 2005

I have never understood the lemming-like quality of
today's foodies. Cilantro is a perfectly good herb,
but like dill and tarragon a little can go a long way.
UNFORTUNATELY, too many people think that if a little
is good, a LOT is better. With me, too much cilantro
makes a dish taste like diesel fuel. AND the
difference btween a little and a lot depends on the
dish.
YIS
Lothar

--- Phlip <phlip at 99main.com> wrote:
 I happen to like cilantro and green peppers...There
are lots of dishes that green peppers and cilantro
(either together or separately) are good in.